Thursday, July 2, 2009

This isn't what I want

I woke up today starting to feel better about the possibility that this was going to turn out good. He has been staying out in chandler my dad has a huge house and lives alone. I didn't tell my dad why jeremiah needed to stay there my dad said he could stay. Now my husband calls me this morning and says he let my 20 yr old stepsister in last night....now my dad is in PA until the next week and I am thinking this is not acceptable for someone who has these problems to be around my young stepsister, so I don't know what to do..... that is his age preference and I don't trust him.....I told him that he can stay on the couch here and he is like I want to sleep in my own bed.....i don't want that we have a large living room he should sleep there or just go away and never be heard from again....god i am feeling dark today

No comments:

Post a Comment