Monday, July 6, 2009

First appt

He has the first appt on the 14th of July with a professional!!! so that's good and I am happy for him but I still don't know how I feel about him and whats going to happen......he is sleeping on the couch and he offered to find a place but even a cheap place is just not going to work right now I am really angry because I don't know how much this counseling is going to cost either ......for someone who preaches such high moral standards and how our country is getting to far away from our moral foundation....then he goes and looks at teenage girls doing nasty stuff HYPOCRITE !!!!!

whatever I am not God so I shouldn't judge him but he really makes my skin crawl, I still feel spiritually disconnected from God at this time which is a bad feeling usually when I go through trying times

No comments:

Post a Comment