Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hallelujah anyways...............

Despite my situation I still feel God he never really leaves... My baby Isabella was sick and I had a very profound moment when I knew I could not control the situation and I said God your will be done. That is a scary situation to be in but I know God does do everything for a reason. I was questioning my spirituality before and my connection with God because of the situation with my husband. I am not saying God made me go through the sickness with my daughter to be malicious because God is not malicious, but he will seek you and do what it takes to pursue people and sometimes that means we have to go through things, this life is very temporary and no matter what happens that isn't fair or hurts me .......Hallelujah anyways that is the highest praise!

1 comment:

  1. Well said, as you know I am not a "Christian" however, there is something to be said about just letting the stress go- (no matter what path you choose to do so.)

    So well done!

    ReplyDelete