Thursday, July 2, 2009

I am sooooo mad right now

I let him come see the kids....he was talking to me with an attitude..he is supposed to be staying here because I can't find any other place for him to stay and I am so frustrated what can i do i almost want to leave my home because i can't stand the thought of being under the same roof as him..... i am looking into hotels or rooms for rent for him....he has an attitude of self entitlement WTF I have gone through it for 9 years but i am supposed to be supportive still....i am all tapped out..... I can't take his minimizing bullshit!!!!!!! IT IS NOT OKAY he has the nerve to tell me to keep my mouth shut and he doesn't want the embarrassment....this ISN'T MY FAULT!!!!!! HOW EMBARRASSED AM I THAT MY HUSBAND IS A FREAKING PERVERT.........God help me right now

No comments:

Post a Comment