Monday, August 24, 2009

Whats next?

Still separated...... just kind of on the fence as to what to do in this marriage, I don't know if I love him anymore...... My pastor's wife said to keep it together for the kids, he hasn't got professional counseling yet like I asked him to......instead he goes online at daily strength and chats with women who sympathize with his "plight" he is a douche that is all there is to it ....he just told me last week "you shouldn't have intellectual conversations with men" men being guys from my college class that I am in no way attracted to and have never met, I don't know what to do anymore, I still feel very spiritually disconnected and like I am just wandering aimlessly

1 comment:

  1. Keep it together for the kids...not a sane proposition- take a step back and approach it logically. What is better for the children, is the problem something that will eventually show its ugly head to them, is it something that he is trying to change, is it something that is more on your side or both, take steps to a logical conclusion- if you step back from the emotion of the issue and ask yourself five WHY questions you may find a better answer...for instance, why is he doing this- and to that answer ask why again and repeat five times...this is not one of those chintzy email cons- it is a true social/ psych thing that works. (it allows you to be logical is all really...)

    ReplyDelete